(Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch)
A music themed confessions!
- I listen to a mix of Classical and Frank Sinatra radio via Last.FM while I'm at work... even though I wear headphones and no one really knows what I'm listening to.
- I play Marky Mark in the middle of the afternoon around 2:00pm when I'm working... I usually need a boost around then and the fact that no one can tell what I'm listening to makes me smile.
- I actually really love the Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch station on Last.FM. It's all Color Me Badd, Heavy D, C+C Music Factory, "Groove is in the Heart", MC Hammer, "What is Love?", and of course new Kids on the Block... basically the MTV of my childhood. The early 90's were almost more ridiculous than the 80's. I'm going to embarrass the crap out of my kids one day listening to this junk. Especially if I get that XM Satellite radio and it's readily available.
- In a moment of cardio induced weakness, I downloaded a few of Ke$ha's songs for my workout mix. Now I can't get "Your Love is My Drug" out of my head.
- I love Kylie Minogue. There, I said it.
- And Rod Stewart. Don't judge me.