(At the Drive-In)
Confessions. I'm a day late, I know. It has so been that kind of week.
- I shrank every single curtain in our house this week.
- I think I might have accidentally alienated our photographers by being too candid.
- I've had the Glee version of "Teenage Dream" stuck in my head for going on three days.
- The Glee station on Last.fm brings me Demi Lovato, Ashley Tisdale, Katy Perry, The Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber. I have shuffled past 90% of the songs on here, but I'll admit to listening to some Taylor Swift earlier.
- I'm totally effing swamped. I have two major assignments due Sunday, lots of at-home work, two days of work-work, and prepping for Thanksgiving to do. I'm having one of those weeks where I can't catch up to myself and I don't really know what I'd say even if I did have time to write. Status quo prevails, but everything is swimming right along just swell and for right now, that's enough. I'm hoping that I'll be able to clear my head and post something fresh sometime next week, pre-turkey coma.