(At the Drive-In)
- I think I am the textbook definition of a nervous bride, something I never thought I'd be. I'm just so worried about having to depend on all these other people to make things happen.
- I've been trying to write a post about movies for the past two months and no matter how hard I try it keeps coming out boring.
- I love grunge, but I really loathe 99% of all of Pearl Jam's music. Just, Eddie Vedder's voice. Ugh.
- I am clumsy as fuck. I don't know when exactly this happened. You would assume a former dancer would be graceful, right? But I bump into things on a daily basis, like the corner of my desk, or the coffee table, or walls. You know those people that their hands move too slow for their brain? They can think a sentence much faster than they can type it, so it seems like their typing really sucks? My body is like that. I move too quickly and plot out how I'm getting somewhere too far in advance; it makes it hard to make last minute adjustments in my route. It makes for being a good driver, but a really shitty walker.
- Somewhere in the past few months I have learned every single lyric to Kanye West's "Flashing Lights". I don't know how or why this happened. Things like this make me think that I'd be really good at lyrics based games (there's a superbly bad one on VH1 right now with Mark McGrath as the host) but I also frequently mishear lyrics and will sing them wrong for years. See this post: Red Hot Chili Peppers and a land called harmony.
- This is my favorite wedding blog: http://hifiweddings.com/ I started a music list for the wedding before we even got engaged.
- I swear more than any of my other friends. It's to the point now that after I say something I wonder if I'm offending one of my friends and they're just not telling me.
- I'm still debating whether or not to graduate in spring or summer. As much as I'm ready to be done with school and I know I don't need the extra loan debt, I just don't feel ready to leave the security of what I know. Regardless, I talked to my Mom and I talked to J and I'm taking the plunge. Come May, I will be school-free for the first time in 21 years. Holy crap.
- I think that if I had a work-out buddy, even a virtual one, I wouldn't need my personal trainer anymore.